Princess Grace in Monaco, 1962.
Grace Kelly’s Lesser-Known Awards
1) Grace received the New York Film Critics Award for The Country Girl. January 29, 1955.
2) Grace was given an award in recognition of Outstanding Achievement in the American Cinema by the Junior Chamber of Commerce of Philadelphia. June 6, 1955.
3) Grace received the Neiman Marcus Fashion Award for Distinguished Service in the Field of Fashion, 1955.
4) At the Kelly family home in Philadelphia, Grace received the Temple University Community College Annual Achievement Award for Outstanding Artistic Achievement. February 1955.
5) Grace was honored at the Philadelphia Art Festival for “giving glory to the arts” alongside Marian Anderson and Eugene Ormandy. February 25, 1955.
6) Grace received a Certificate of Appreciation from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society for her work as co-chair. February 1956.
Princess Grace photographed by Howell Conant in Monaco, c. 1960.
Grace Kelly in High Noon (1952)
Grace Kelly at the prince’s palace during the ceremony of receiving wedding gifts, 1956
A young Grace Kelly tries out a vibration belt during her pre-Hollywood modeling days, 1950s.
Grace Kelly during an interview in Cannes, 1955.
Grace Kelly in “Dial M for Murder” (1954)
15/50 photos of Grace Kelly